- RSS Channel Showcase 3178404
- RSS Channel Showcase 4137984
- RSS Channel Showcase 7000230
- RSS Channel Showcase 8803749
Articles on this Page
- 01/28/18--03:17: _A universal grace p...
- 02/03/18--03:17: _The frugal business...
- 02/05/18--03:17: _Cryptocurrency acro...
- 02/07/18--03:17: _Graffiti in Juanita...
- 02/10/18--03:17: _The “happy” couples...
- 02/14/18--03:17: _The benefits of Oni...
- 02/17/18--03:17: _Hired only to meet ...
- 02/19/18--03:17: _Excerpts and notes ...
- 02/23/18--03:17: _Kermit the frog pan...
- 02/25/18--03:17: _Your life is your c...
- 02/28/18--03:17: _Visiting Ghent, Bel...
- 03/07/18--03:17: _Learn from…
- 03/10/18--03:17: _Meet Roger, the man...
- 03/14/18--04:17: _Crucifixion Night –...
- 03/17/18--04:17: _Diablo: A Classic G...
- 03/20/18--04:17: _When man got afraid
- 01/28/18--03:17: A universal grace prayer
- 02/03/18--03:17: The frugal business man and the sailor
- 02/05/18--03:17: Cryptocurrency acronyms
- 02/07/18--03:17: Graffiti in Juanita, Washington
- 02/10/18--03:17: The “happy” couples in a modern Western society
- 02/14/18--03:17: The benefits of Onions (Arabic edition)
- 02/17/18--03:17: Hired only to meet the diversity quotas!
- 02/19/18--03:17: Excerpts and notes from the “Soft Skills” book
- 02/23/18--03:17: Kermit the frog panhandling in Las Vegas
- 02/25/18--03:17: Your life is your choice
- 02/28/18--03:17: Visiting Ghent, Belgium
- 03/07/18--03:17: Learn from…
- 03/10/18--03:17: Meet Roger, the man who lives in the Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
- 03/14/18--04:17: Crucifixion Night – Artemio Rodriguez
- 03/17/18--04:17: Diablo: A Classic Game Postmortem
- 03/20/18--04:17: When man got afraid
Back in 2007, I went to India to do Dyan Yatra (a spiritual trek/pilgrimage to the foothills of the Himalayas to visit ancient temples). We were a group of 120 people traveling in 4 buses containing 30 people each. We would drive to the foothills of a mountain range, then hike up around 8 to 10 […]
One time, a frugal business man was almost drowning when the cruise ship started sinking. A young sailor throws himself in the water and saves the men. After they arrived to the shore, the frugal business man reached out to his pocket to give the sailor a reward for saving his life. The business man […]
If you are in cryptocurrency, then you might have encountered one or more of the following acronyms and wondered what they meant. Here you go: FUD: Fear, uncertainty and doubt. A propaganda to lower prices. FOMO: Fear out of missing. This is when you invest out of fear and not of educated decisions. HODL: Misspelling […]
Nice graffiti on a wall in Juanita, Washington. Distinguished elements: The infinity symbol Ying and Yang Hour glass Ankh The Om symbol (probably worn out) The eye of providence Orcas, volcanoes, nice trees: very prevalent in Washington state You might also like: You go girl! Bullet art by David Palmer When Aliens invade earth: My […]
I found those cute puppets in a souvenir shop. They reminded me of couples in society. Let’s talk about couples in modern Western societies. Let’s say here in the USA. A man meets a girl. The girl plays hard to get. The man tries to woo and impress her. He has to play the clown […]
:اشتروا البصل وكلوه مهما أرتفع ثمنه < p style=”text-align: right;”>-
حتى لوكنتم في شهرالعسل كلوه يقول الدكتور داود الربيعي صاحب الموسوعة العربية للعلاج بالاعشاب الطبية كتبت عدة مقالات عن البصل وفوائده الغذائية والعلاجية
وكلما قرأت تقريراً جديدا
تحمست لكتابة المزيد عنه .
ولما كان الحديث عنه يطول كثيرا فقد أرتأيت كتابته تحت عنوان هل تعلم : […]
This is 2018, well last year was 2017 and the following is not far from reality. I know it sucks. How odd it is to learn that companies try to be politically correct and hire based on gender and race just to meet the diversity quotas. Oh, man! I spoke too much and I am […]
A couple of years ago, I was reading the book entitled “Soft Skills” by John Sonmez. The book was super useful to me especially that I was exploring ways to improve my soft skills and learn all the tricks I can regarding how to start my own business, organize my time, etc. In this blog […]
Five years ago, while visiting Las Vegas for the first time, I was walking on the bridge and I saw Kermit the frog panhandling. I found the picture pretty funny so I am sharing it. You might also like: You go girl! Ocean Commotion’s mechanical contraption in Vancouver BC Strange posters on the street – […]
Another interesting video I received by chain mails. Not all chain mails are scam and this one is pretty inspirational. It is a quick talk by a Gaur Gopal Das about the choices we make in life and how they impact our well being. Enjoy! You might also like: 7 Rules of Life Relationships Never […]
Last month, I visited Ghent, Belgium. A very beautiful and old city with lots of old and historical buildings, a castle (Castle of the Counts) and churches. Unfortunately, Ghent is not very famous among tourists. It is a hidden gem. People often visit Bruges. If you plan to visit Belgium, here’s what Ghent looks like: […]
From the mountains, learn highness and glory From rivers and fountains, learn generosity From rocks, learn to be strong From the absent and not manifest, learn silence and reverence From ants, learn hard work From pigeons, learn serenity From the fox, learn intelligence From the rooster, learn early rising From the lion, learn courage You […]
I was traveling from the US to Europe and I had a layover in Amsterdam. In the men’s room, I met an interesting character called Roger. Roger, in his mid forties, was neat and dressed like a backpack traveler. He started a conversation with me, talking about random stuff. At one point, out of the […]
One day I was visiting my friend and this painting “Crucifixion Night” by the Mexican artist Artemio Rodriguez caught my attention. With his permission, I took a photo to share on my blog. Enjoy! You might also like: Homeless Jesus Jesus sells He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one […]
Are you a big fan of the Diablo game? You might enjoy the story of Diablo and how it came to be by listening to David Brevik: You might also like: Story: Do you have an email account? The story of the two water pots Wear a Flower – Seattle Pike Market
When man got afraid When he got afraid from darkness, he invented electricity When he got afraid from cold, he invented clothing When he got afraid from thirst, he dug wells When he got afraid from disease, he invented medicine When he got afraid of fire, he invented the fire extinguisher When he got afraid […]